Photo by Francesco Ciervo
I’m a product designer.
I infuse my designs with an identity of their own in order to communicate with my audience. I give life to inanimate objects by endowing them with the ability to express through functionality and behaviour derived from nature and the environment.
Simplicity lies in the foundation of my thought and practice. I deconstruct complex concepts into concrete objects and then merge them into a build moulded around the initial idea. Keeping the essence of the original thought I develop the design as I work. In doing so I don’t shy away from using modern technology and crafts which enable me to push the boundaries of creation.
– Exhibition “Totally. Tactility.” with the project “Mutatio”, Dutch Design Week
De Bank, Wal 15 5611 GE, Eindhoven, The Netherlands
– Exhibition “Overturning Othering” with the project “Decentralising the Peace Palace”
De Electriciteitsfabriek, Den Haag, The Netherlands
– Mention for the project “In-Contro”
– First prize P.R.A.M. D.A.I. for the project “Attese Sostenibili”
Contest “Design Architecture Ischia”
– Exhibition with the project “Lekanis 2.0”
Ultraceramica, people and object of the future_ ADI Campania, Naples
– Finalist with the project “Filò”